Send Resume to Packleader@theurbandogstore.com
The Urban Dog offers flexible schedules and a fun, friendly work atmosphere with open paws, open doors, and open people. Our work that we do is something that’s truly special, and we believe it is one of the reasons that our Team Members love what they do!
But what does it really mean to work in the team environment at The Urban Dog? Picture this:
- Working side by side with a fun, friendly Team Members and leadership, in an exciting and fast-paced setting
- Learning about natural and organic products from the experts
- Being empowered to serve our great customers the way you'd expect to be served
- Experiencing the pride and satisfaction of contributing to the well-being of pets and the planet every day
- Appreciating others contributions
- Enjoying flexible schedules to meet your needs
- Celebrating successes together
- Having fun!
RETAIL SALES Superstars with a Passion for Pets!
Please note that due to our extensive training period, we do not have seasonal/temporary positions available at this time.
Want to LOVE going to work every day?
If you are…
- A pet lover who is also positive, friendly, and outgoing
- Self motivated & have a desire to learn
- Someone who always goes above and beyond in service and teamwork
- Someone who can help pet owners solve pet related problems
- Organized and detailed with the initiative and drive to complete projects
- A resourceful person who takes pride in your work
- A fun, challenging, and exciting place to work
- Flexible Full time and part time hours
- Growth opportunities within our team, including the possibility of Team Lead responsibilities
- Competitive wages with the opportunity to earn more via sales contests and bonuses
- The opportunity to learn and grow
- Introductory and on-going training
The Urban Dog has an award winning team that specializes in selling fun. We are focused on growing sales by exceeding customer expectations and being the best at what we do.
Email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org