Get Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs in Rochester Hills
The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Dog Bowls and Feeders for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl options to choose from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of typically having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at The Urban Dog in Rochester Hills, MI. We stock numerous dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (248) 652-4575 for more information!
We Love Our Customers Near Rochester Hills
We love all of our customers including the areas near our local pet supply store!
We recently switched our dog to raw food, and Mark (the owner) was a great help in navigating all the various options. He helped us find the right food when I was struggling to figure it out on my own. Check out the nutrition planning option on their website if you need help. They have all kinds of high quality food options, toys, etc. Everyone at the store is friendly and helpful!
We love The Urban Dog! 🐶 Our Goldendoodle started seeing Shannon when she was 3 months old and we’ve been happy with every visit. She really created a positive grooming experience for our young dog. The staff in the store are always eager to help and friendly 😊
I have no words to express how wonderful this store is. I went in looking for soft treats for our chihuahua, Ollie for his last day on earth with us. I thought I was doing ok but as soon as I got in the store and explained what I was looking for I broke down in tears. The clerk not only helped me pick out the correct treats for our Ollie but then paid for it when I wasn’t looking! I have no words for the compassion and kindness he showed me that day. I will forever be a customer to The Urban Dog. They care about people and our fur families.
Ollie loved the treats too. It was a perfect send off and The Urban Dog helped make an awful experience a little less awful. Thank you so incredibly much. I still have to tell the manager how amazing the staff is.
My doodles have been going to Ashley for 2 years now and we will follow her anywhere! She’s amazing with them! They’re so cute when i pick them up and my boys love her!!
I cannot recommend this place enough! They are a small business that treats you like family while still having extensive resources to help with anything your dog needs. They were even special ordering our cat food for a while! I would still be a regular customer to this day if we hadn't moved so far away... It's one of the things we miss most about the Rochester area!